Nevada Gold Exploration
Nevada – One of the Most Prolific Gold Regions in the WORLD
- Nevada’s Gold production in 2012 was valued at $8.7 billion.
- Over 152 million ounces of gold have been mined since 1835 at a value in excess of $230 billion at current pricing.
- Over 300 million ounces of gold have been discovered in Nevada.
- Nevada produces 74% of U.S. Gold.
- Nevada leads the U.S. in-ground gold reserves (U.S. ranks fifth in the world).
- NEVADA IS A RENEWED GOLD FRONTIER
New technologies have expedited recent discoveries with higher gold grades.
- NEVADA CONTINUES TO WELCOME MINING.